Vineyard and Tasting Room
Vineyard and tasting room events will include various activities that will enhance and complement our customer’s experience:
- Harvest parties
- Barrel tastings
- New bottling releases
- Holiday tasting parties
- Summer specials with outside entertainment
- Special tasting room events to pair various foods, cheeses, chocolates with Sugar Creek wines
- Platform for local/regional outdoor suppliers to show/demonstrate new products and services to the Sugar Creek Winery clientele
- Offering wine club members unique benefits, such as the ability to schedule private tastings at their home
- Invited outdoor recreational suppliers to promote their recreational specialty such as canoeing, kayaking, white water rafting, bicycling, hiking, jogging, running, and photography to name a few.
- Opportunity to sign up interested patrons for river trips in Indiana, neighboring states and even in the western US rivers such as the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon.
All in relaxed, friendly yet professional atmosphere and staffed to provide a knowledgeable wine tasting experience.
Starting in January of 2019, Sugar Creek Vineyard & Winery is proud to be hosting the area’s first acoustic open mic night specifically for songwriters. Our goal is to provide an outlet for talented individuals to showcase their songwriting talents and receive feedback from the audience. We hope you will join us either as a participant or an audience member. More information.
Discover Indiana wines
Including dry wines like Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc as well as Indiana-grown semi-sweet wines such as Chambourcin, Marquette and Traminette.